Find out more about our company
Colour & protection for most metals
What our clients say
See the quality of our work
Get in touch to discuss your project
Powder coating is an ideal way to add both a protective and aesthetic coating to your metal product. It is applied as a powder and baked at a high temperature to cure the powder and set it solid - this creates a highly protective coating for your metal to eliminate the risk of rusting and corrosion.
• Shot blasting - over time metal can rust or paint can peel off and need reapplying.
• Shot blasting can remove unwanted materials and leave a clean surface
• "T" washing
Metal components can be painted in any colour to suit a purpose - ideal if you want a product to match your company colours! You can also choose your finish, including plain colour, clear, metallic or textured.
• Epoxy - For superior mechanical performance and corrosion resistance
• Epoxy polyester - Suitable for both decorative and anti-corrosive finishes
• Low baker polyester - For when exceptional gloss and colour retention are required
So if you want to combine metal protection with a colourful finish, please call to discuss how we can help with your product.
• Beautiful & uniform finish with no paint runs
• Cost-effective - regardless of quantity
• Quick turnaround times
• Protection against ultra-violet fading
• Exceptional gloss & colour retention
• Robust mechanical & chemical performance
• Electrical insulation properties
• Applicable to steel, zinc, brass & aluminium